Construction services that we provide
Click below to get help and advice on any of your building projects large or small and one of our team will make contact to discuss it further.
Roofing, Building & Insulation Contractor
With many years experience in the building and construction industry, our team have the experience to help you with any type of construction project.
We carry out a number of different roofing services including;
- Providing brand new tile or slate roofs
- Renewing roofing felt retaining existing tiles
- Providing new dry ridge and hips
- Repairs including leadwork, replacing valleys, tiles, slates or partial areas of felt
- Roofline replacement
- We also maintain chimneys whether they are made of brick or stone, repointing, reflaunching, capping off or full removal where required
We carry out various building maintenance works for a number of Social Landlords & Housing Associations. These services include such things as;
- Repointing Works (Bucket Handle, Weatherstruck & Cut, Stone pointing using sand and cement or lime)
- Render works (Dash & Silicone finish)
- Replacement rainwater goods, guttering and rainwater pipes
- Brickwork repair & restoration
We carry out a number of specialist insulation services including;
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Loft Insulation
- External Wall Insulation
- Internal Wall Insulation
In recent years a large proportion of our work has involved correcting defective works, or failed insulation installed by other contractors. We specialise in the cavity extraction process (Mechanically removing existing insulation & rubble) and reinsulation of properties.
Our damp specialists staff provide several key services for social landlords & housing associations including;
- Plaster removal
- New injected DPCs
- Mesh Membrane installations
- New plaster finishes, including renovating plaster
- Mould killing washes
- Remedial Decoration
We carry out thousands of jobs of every year, below are some of our favorites.